Monday, March 22, 2010

Slacker

OK OK, I know what a slacker I have been on this blog! Ick! I am now going to try to be diligent on my blogging. Can't promise, but will definately try!

The kids are 17 months now and our life is just joyful chaos most of the time. They are walking and all over the place, especially Anders who bypassed walking and just went to running. Yes, my child is black and blue because his feet don't always keep up with the rest of his body, but it is fun to try to keep up with him. They are beginning to talk more which is always fun to try to decipher what comes out of their mouths. Usually it all sounds like bye bye.

My daughter, Ainsley is a little copy cat sponge. She imitates us all the time, especially her Dad. It is so funny to watch her try to be a grown up at 17 months old.

The key to my life is of course organization. I have to be very scheduled and organized or all of my juggling balls will fall to the ground. Luckily, I have always been a little obsessively organized so it just shifted into my mother work. When expectant twin Moms ask me one thing that would help them, I always say that they absolutely HAVE to keep them on a schedule or they will go crazy.(Both parents and babies!) When I was pregnant people always told me it would get easier so I always looked forward to that fact. That is not always the case. My kids are now mobile so it is easier on some levels, but harder on others so maybe it evens out in the long run.

I think the one thing most Mom's want is that they give their kids a better life than what they had. Well, I had a pretty great childhood so that's a tall order, but I work on it daily. I don't always give my kids everything and I don't always solve their problems for them. My one big hope is that they grow up to know who they are and take responsibility for their own lives.

So until next time....Thanks for bearing with me and check back soon for better updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment